Cullen Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site to talk about the Twilight Series and whatever else!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maximum Ride: The AFtermath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candi Cullen
Being "Kidnapped" by Alice
Candi Cullen

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Maximum Ride: The AFtermath Empty
PostSubject: Maximum Ride: The AFtermath   Maximum Ride: The AFtermath I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:52 pm

ESMALIE:
The rain was pouring down. HARD> Usually, I don't mind the rain, but when you are trying to find your avian hybrid family. THANKS A LOT, SKY! I pushed my wings harder, scanning the ground down below. Oh, please don't let them be back at the school I thought. I loved the family of mine I hadn't seen for several years, but if they were at The School, I might not want to see them that bad....
Back to top Go down
Carmen Cullen
Edward's wife
Carmen Cullen

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride: The AFtermath   Maximum Ride: The AFtermath I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:21 am

"Just let me look at it." I said soothingly.
"But...but...it hurts!" Jenny shrieked in pain. She was the only human in the house and she had fallen out of a tree of all things.
"I promise I won't hurt it. If you let me look at it, I can fix it." I said for the billionth time.
I hope Esmalie comes back soon...if she ever comes back... She had left almost two years ago to the day, and we needed her back soon. I was the second oldest, therefor I was put incharge until she got back, but she still hasn't come back. I forgot what it was she was supposed to do...
"OUCH!" Jenny yelled. "YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T HURT ME!" I hadn't realized that I was squeezing her possibly broken arm...oops.
I looked up into the rain one last time. "Let's go inside. You'll catch cold, and that's the last thing we need now." We laughed and walked inside.
Back to top Go down
https://cullenlove.forummotion.com
Candi Cullen
Being "Kidnapped" by Alice
Candi Cullen

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride: The AFtermath   Maximum Ride: The AFtermath I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:49 pm

Esmalie-
I landed in front of the house that I hadn't been to in forever! Step, Jen, and I used to stay here. Surprisongly, Dr. Martinez and Ella didn't even mind! Oddly enough they weren't shocked by our wings either. Usually if you show a human your wings they're all "GET AWAY YOU MUTANT FREAK!!" unless of course they're like Jenny 'cause then they think your wings are soo cool and won't leave you ALONE!! I reached out and knowcked on the Martinez's door. I hoped our reunion would be a happy one.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Cullen
Edward's wife
Carmen Cullen

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride: The AFtermath   Maximum Ride: The AFtermath I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:08 pm

Steph-

"Oh my GOD! You just answered my prayers! I can't believe you are back! I have soo many questions!" I shrieked at the top of my lungs.
Back to top Go down
https://cullenlove.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride: The AFtermath   Maximum Ride: The AFtermath I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maximum Ride: The AFtermath
Page 1 of 1